When travelling with your pet or placing them in Kennels or Catteries Pet Passports & Inoculations are needed. Minina & Kanina your local vets in Javea can help.

Travelling with your Pet ? your vet can provide  Pet Passports & Vaccinations.  From October 2004; All animals must be Microchipped and have a European Passport. This Passport is written in the language of the country of origin and also in English. A Rabies vaccination is also mandatory.
For some Countries, ( UK, Ireland, Malta, Sweden, Norway, Finland..) it may be necessary for worming treatment on the day before the entry. They can help you with the paper-forms and stamps. It Is recommended to check with your Vet what vaccine you need before the trip. If you dog or cat vomits during the trip this can be treated with tablets just ask. For more information Please call 965 791 751 Please mention Costa Blanca Guides when contacting this business.

Leave a Reply